Shiba Inu, a crypto asset that was popular last month, will now be listed on Indodax. Is this crypto asset with the dog symbol making a benefit of thousands of percent?
After listing on several exchanges/platforms, the crypto asset is now listed on Indodax using the USDT market.
Initially, the price was relatively cheap, not less than one rupiah. However, cryptos are increasing by thousands of percent in a matter of weeks, at the start of last year. Then also down hundreds of percent. Go down slowly day after day after that.
Then, are you sure this crypto will rise again? Let’s look at the explanation below.
What is SHIB?
Literally, Shiba Inu takes the story from ancient Japan. Once upon a time, there was a very special dog. The dog is a Shiba Inu, and this dog has inspired millions of people around the world to invest money into a token with a dog on it.
Crypto is the same as Dogecoin, which is a meme currency and continues to get attention from the public. For Shiba Inu, it only appeared on the market in 2020.
According to the Shiba Inu website, SHIB is “DOGECOIN KILLER” and will be listed on their own ShibaSwap, a decentralized exchange.
Who Is The Founder?
The SHIBA INU WoofPaper has three reasons why their team created the SHIB:
“We start from zero, with zero.”
The brilliant minds behind Shib have never collaborated before.
“We love the Shiba Inu Dog.”
What Makes It Unique?
The Shiba Inu website invites dog-inspired artists from around the world to develop the “artistic Shiba movement” as they bring their community to the NFT market.
The crypto has also created a campaign using Amazon Smile to raise donations to save real-life dogs of the breed with the Shiba Inu Rescue Association.
How To Buy
SHIB will be traded on Indodax from June 3, 2021. For those of you who are curious about buying Shiba Inu, you can do the following:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click this link.
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the market. Select USDT market. Don’t choose IDR.
Find a SHIB. Then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price do you want to buy the SHIB. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price using the instant method.
- If you sell using the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.
In fact, cryptos are often the crypto asset to look out for. This is because these crypto assets have increased by thousands of percent. In fact, it has decreased by around 70 percent.
What’s more, this crypto asset is just a meme crypto asset, which is the same as DOGE. Because Shiba Inu still doesn’t have good fundamentals and isn’t as popular as DOGE.
However, anything can happen. Such as the increase in DOGE which has surged due to Elon Musk and is increasingly being used for offline and online merchant payments in the United States. Apart from that, the price of a crypto asset is also influenced by high and low public interest. With the increasing number of crypto asset exchanges / platforms that trade SHIB, the higher the chance for the price to go up again.
How? Are you interested in having a SHIB? Comment on this article!