Do you know that Tadpole Finance is a platform that can do savings and lending, or save and borrow?
At the beginning of the development of this platform, Tadpole Finance will list coins such as BNB, USDT, and of course the TAD token itself, which later you will be able to save in the form of these tokens to act as a liquidation provider, and get rewards in the form of profits from credit interest.
Do you remember how to use Tadpole Bridge? Because, the first thing you have to make sure is that the Tadpole you have must be a Tadpole with a BSC network. Then, don’t forget to prepare the BNB coins needed as gas costs on the BSC network.
Savings Tutorial :
- First, visit the tadpole.finance website.
- Then, you will see a display like this! This is Tadpole Finance’s savings and loan marketplace which contains several tokens that can be deposited and loaned. In the future, Tadpole Finance will continue to add tokens that can be supported in this market.
- If you want to make savings and loans, the first thing you have to do is click “Enable” on the market you want to activate, then click “Confirm” when a pop-up notification from the wallet appears.
- Well, now all markets are active and you can enter any market you choose to make savings and loans! Next, we’ll cover if you want to make some savings.
- The first thing you have to do is click the logo of the token you want to save in the “Supply” box, for example the TAD token.
- Then, type the nominal TAD you want to save, and click “Continue”.
- After that, pay attention to your total score again! If you are sure, click “Confirm”.
- Your transaction was successful! Remember!
Every time you make a transaction, there is a gas fee in the form of BNB tokens, so make sure you have enough BNB tokens to make the transaction. After you supply TAD, the balance at the top of the market will be updated in a few minutes. There, it contains all the information ranging from inventory balances, loan balances, and loan limits. Make sure your credit doesn’t exceed the borrowing limit!
Tutorial How to do a Loan
If earlier we discussed the saving tutorial, now is the time to discuss how to do credit.
- To make credit, you have to click on the token logo in the borrow box. This time, we will use USDT. So, first click on the USDT logo.
- Then, just fill in the USDT amount you want to borrow!
- Then, click “Confirm” and wait a few minutes.
- Tadaaaaa! Your loan has been successfully completed and the credit balance will go into your wallet!
- Well, now try to pay attention again to your supply and borrow balance, it will definitely be updated!
Payment Tutorial at Tadpole Finance
- All you have to do is click the token you want to return by clicking the “Borrow” box.
- Then, click the button with the words “Repay”
- Then, enter the amount you want to pay off, click “Continue”, and you just have to follow the instructions!
- Now, if you want to withdraw the supply that you have entered into the Tadpole platform, you click the token you want to withdraw on the “Supply” button.
- Then, click the “Redeem” button
- Then, enter the number of tokens you want to redeem. If so, click “Continue” and you just have to follow the same transaction confirmation process as the previous transactions
- . The tokens that you have redeemed will later be re-entered into your wallet.
So, now you know how to save, lend, pay, and redeem on the Tadpole Finance platform? Come on, share the information by sharing this video with your friends and don’t forget to like if this video is useful!
By the way, soon developer Tadpole Finance will launch a reward program, namely the Liquidity Mining Platform. This reward program is intended for you savings and borrowers. So, anyone who makes transactions on the Tadpole Finance platform will benefit! So what are you waiting for?
Visit the tadpole.finance website and learn how to start saving and lending the liquidity platform! And for sure, don’t forget to breed and save more Tadpole tokens!