This week, the TWT crypto asset will be listed on Indodax. Open deposits will start on March 8, 2023, at 14:00 WIB, and available trading will start on March 9, 2023, at 14:00 WIB.
TWT runs with BEP20 networks. The goal of the Trust Wallet team is to make crypto more accessible. Curious? Come on, read more here!
Data and Information
The Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users.
Distributing TWT will help spread awareness and allow everyone to own their first crypto.
TWT is a governance token that anyone who wants to participate in decision-making to add support, tokens, and features to new blockchain products will use.
TWT can be used as payment for submitting a Withdrawal Request to the Trust Wallet Asset repository. Paying with TWT tokens is preferred as it is a cheaper option.
TWT token holders unlock benefits when using Trust Wallet, including discounts on in-app cryptocurrency purchases and decentralized exchange (DEX) services.
TWT holders can also participate in Trust Wallet governance and vote on Trust Wallet renewal proposals, helping shape app development.
Plans for TWT
- Discounts on DEX services and in-app crypto purchases.
- Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling, or buying digital collectibles can utilize tokens in a user-friendly environment.
- User Vouching and Reputation, users will be able to guarantee the product developers they like to demonstrate product quality to the entire Trust Ecosystem.
Founder of Trust Wallet Tokens
Viktor Radchenko founded Trust Wallet in 2017.
Based in Mountain View, California, Radchenko has previously held development and engineering roles at several technology companies.
He also co-founded Trucker Path in 2013, the company behind one of the most popular apps for truckers and logistics companies.
The entire Trust Wallet team is not public but is known to consist of over 20 people.
What Makes Token Trust Wallet Unique?
The Trust Wallet token is a utility token designed to provide added value to the Trust Wallet mobile app users. It does not have any utility outside of the Trust Wallet ecosystem.
Nonetheless, as a BEP-20 asset, the Trust Wallet Token can be transferred to any wallet that supports BSC assets, where it can be exchanged for other assets or used as payment for services.
As it also provides voting and governance rights over the development of Trust Wallet and can be used for discounted DEX trading and in-app purchases, TWT continues to develop its value as a speculative instrument.
TWT is also one of the first tokens launched on the BSC high-performance blockchain designed for smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps).
As a result, TWT can be transferred with meager fees and almost instant transaction confirmation times.
TWT crypto assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #80, with a live market cap of $539,100,893 USD. It has a circulating supply of 416,649,900 TWT coins and a max. supply of 1,000,000,000 TWT coins.
How to Buy TWT Crypto Assets on Indodax
Those who want to buy TWT crypto assets can buy them on Indodax starting March 9, 2023, at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- You can register immediately for those of you who still need to become a member.
- After that, make a deposit.
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the Indodax market.
- Look for TWT on the IDR market, then click on it.
- After entering, you must buy by filling in your balance and at what price you want to buy TWT. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.