This week, BELT crypto assets will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on October 6, 2021 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on October 7 2021 also at 14:00 WIB.
More and more here, more and more people are adopting the Blockchain system to develop their technology projects. Naturally, Blockchain overcomes many issues that occur on the ordinary Internet.
But this time, we will discuss the all-in-one DeFi platform that you can use for Swap or Pool, namely Belt Finance!
Still confused? Take it easy, because before buying, it is important for you to find the background of a project so that you can have the most suitable crypto asset. And this time, Indodax Academy will share and you can read this article to get to know more about BELT.
What is Belt Finance?
Belt.fi is a protocol that allows users to maintain the stability of their asset positions and get maximum returns with minimal risk, including automated vault incorporation and yield optimization strategies. BELT is Belt Finance’s governance and incentive token. BELT will be distributed to all types of pools.
Belt has invested heavily and is fully focused on security. Belt has multiple audits, a fast-growing system and an open and experienced team.
Strategic and reliable results from the top DeFi Protocols
Belt has a “vault” that allows you to get an optimized return from all of them at the same time.
Trade stablecoins efficiently
Leveraging the Belt’s liquidity, it can get you the best prices for trading major stablecoins, with low slippage and fees.
Cross Chain Ability
Belt Finance is currently available on Binance Smart Chain, HECO Chain, and Klaytn, with more chains to come.
BELT Crypto Assets
24-hour trading volume of $1,224,209 USD before listing on Indodax. Its current CoinMarketCap rating is #537 and has a circulating supply of 7,019,340 BELT and max. supply is not available.
How to Buy BELT Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy BELT crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting October 7, 2021 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy BELT crypto assets:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for BELT in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy the BELT. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.