Ripple (XRP) will share airdrops with XRP holders. Are you ready to receive an Airdrop from XRP?
In this article, we will discuss how to get XRP airdrops. Everything will be discussed thoroughly in this article. What is XRP? What is an airdrop? Why can’t we miss it? Here’s the review.
What is XRP?
Before discussing the XRP airdrop, you should first know what Ripple is. Ripple is a network or network that allows the delivery of payment instruments such as currencies in a fast time. Ripple Labs is the name of the company while XRP is the name of the token.
All exchange tools such as Rupiah, Dollars and others, even gold can be exchanged for XRP. So, by converting currency or others to XRP, it will save more money in sending money. So, in sending money via XRP, you can save more.
Ripple is almost the same function as Bitcoin. However, Ripple does not use a Proof of Work (PoW) scheme.
That is, XRP is not mined like Bitcoin. The only way to get XRP is by buying it on exchanges like Indodax.
XRP is the 3rd most popular crypto asset after ETH and Bitcoin. Of course, this crypto asset is in high demand. The price movement is also promising and suitable for your collection.
What is Airdrop?
Airdrop is a free token distribution to a community or certain digital asset holders and occurs when there is a fork on a digital asset or a launch on a new network. Airdrop is carried out as a means of promotion to attract attention and build a new community. So it’s clear what an XRP airdrop is.
How The Mecanisme About XRP Airdrop?
Ripple Labs will distribute 45 billion XRP tokens. It will be distributed via the Flare Network.
Giving will start on 12 December 2020 at around 07.00 WIB or 12 December 2020 00.00 GMT. Anyone with XRP will get it.
A total of 45 billion tokens will be awarded to XRP addresses on various exchanges. Of course, you can get it if you’ve bought XRP. Later, XRP will be distributed proportionally according to the XRP balance you have.
How to get?
In order for you to receive XRP airdrop, members are required to have XRP before the time the snapshot will take place on Saturday, December 12, 2020. The exact Snapshot time will be announced by the Flare Network after the first block creation is on December 12, 2020 at 00:00 UTC or 07.00 WIB.
As much as 15% of the total airdrop will be distributed in the early stages at the launch of the Flare network (estimated between 1st and 2nd quarter of 2021) and the remaining 85% will be distributed approximately 25 to 34 months, each month.
The number of airdrops received by XRP holders is based on the XRP: SPARK = 1: n ratio (n is the value that will be determined later by the Flare Network developer).
Dont Miss It
The price of XRP has risen more than 300% in a few weeks. Early December 2020, the price of XRP on the Indodax market has touched around Rp. 8,100. – This is due to the enthusiasm of crypto asset activists around the world. They’ve bought XRP and are ready to get an airdrop.
For those of you who buy XRP, don’t miss this moment. It’s not too late for you to buy XRP because later, this crypto asset will innovate again. Then, the price will continue to increase.