This week, the LEO crypto asset will be listed on INDODAX. An open deposit will start on February 22nd, 2023, at 2:00 PM (UTC +7), and open trading will start on February 23rd, 2023, at 2:00 PM (UTC +7).
LEO runs alongside ERC20 networks. UNUS SED LEO is a utility token used throughout the iFinex ecosystem. Curious? Come on, read more here!
Data and Information
iFinex Inc. (iFinex) is a private financial technology company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.
The platform operates virtual currency trading under the business name Bitfinex and provides many products and services related to crypto and other crypto assets.
IFinex created LEO. LEO presents considerable opportunities for iFinex, users, and those who wish to use iFinex platforms and services.
Unus Sed Leo
The company motto Unus Sed Leo is a Latin quote from Aesop’s fable, “The Sow and the Lioness.”
This ethos of quality over quantity and individual strength extends to several elements of iFinex, from being a private company to recruitment and infrastructure operations.
It is also ideal that unites the people associated with their company, from team members to shareholders, from communities to individual advocates.
A strong foundation for a sustainable future An ethos of independence and quality extends to the corporate structure, from our collective individual team to our operational infrastructure.
Why is LEO unique?
Each month, iFinex and its affiliates will buy back an amount of LEO from the market equal to a minimum of 27% of iFinex’s consolidated gross revenue from the previous month forever until there are no commercially circulating tokens.
The buyback will be made at the prevailing market price at that time. LEO tokens used to pay fees can also be burned.
LEO Token Utility
This token offers reduced taker fees and reduced borrowing fees for all platforms, products, and services provided by iFinex.
In addition, the LEO Token includes up to 25% discount on withdrawal and deposit fees and reduced fees for taking derivatives.
This discount applies to both Bitfinex and EOSfinex, as both platforms operate under the iFinex flag.
Any future platforms built under the iFinex banner will offer similar discounts to LEO token holders.
That reduction of up to 25% will be cut at LEO first, assuming the trader has those tokens in his portfolio.
Discounted withdrawal and deposit fees are accessible to any user with LEO tokens worth over $50 million (average over the past month) to withdraw up to $2 million at no additional cost. Any over $2 million is subject to a 2% fee, not 3%.
LEO Crypto Assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #23, with a live market cap of $3,181,804,217 USD. It has a circulating supply of 953,954,130 LEO coins and the max. supply is not available.
How to Buy LEO Crypto Assets on INDODAX
For those of you who want to buy LEO crypto assets, you can buy them on INDODAX starting February 23rd, 2023 at 2:00 PM (UTC +7).
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for LEO in the USDT market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy LEO. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.