The price of the Ethereum crypto asset has more than doubled in just one month. Originally IDR 30 million and now the all-time high price of Ethereum is IDR 62.2 million.
In that one month, almost every week Ethereum recorded an all-time high (ATH) or the highest price in history. Starting from Rp. 30 million, up to Rp. 40 million, then to Rp. 50 million and finally through Rp. 62.5 million.
If we look at it from the beginning of 2021, Ethereum’s increase has reached 5 times. Because early 2021 the price of ETH was only IDR 10 million.
Wow, how much have you made from Ethereum?
How did it happen? Is the price of Ethereum going up again? Is it too late to buy Ethereum?
Ethereum Crypto Assets at a Glance
Apart from that, Ethereum is also a proof of work (PoW) crypto asset that gets it mining. Although Ethereum states that it will turn its scheme into proof of stake (PoS).
The Ethereum crypto asset was created by Vitalik Buterin, a Bitcoin Magazine reporter who helped popularize Bitcoin around the world. He created Ethereum which exists as a complement to Bitcoin.
The reason the price of Ethereum crypto assets has doubled
Decentralized Finance is a non-centralized or decentralized financial system in the world of blockchain and crypto assets. DeFi allows us to pledge crypto assets and acquire other crypto assets.
Meanwhile, Non Fungible Token (NFT) is a token that uses an open auction system that allows art workers and IT developers to sell their work. They get crypto assets as payment. The auction uses an open system, is recorded and is transparent because it adopts blockchain technology.
Both blockchain systems use the Ethereum network a lot. This is why the price of Ethereum has continued to increase from the beginning of the year.
Ethereum Price Is Still Going Up Again
Interestingly, even though it is already at its highest level, the Ethereum crypto asset price will likely still rise again. Moreover, Ethereum is upgrading or evolving to Ethereum 2.0. Ethereum is going to do a lot of work.
For example, the price of Ethereum’s gas fee is cheaper and the process is without any lags or bugs, making it smoother. Because the upgrade also enlarges the Ethereum network.
In addition, there is also an EIP-1159 upgrade which will occur in the middle of this year. Ethereum will burn or burn to reduce its maximum supply in the future.
How to Buy Ethereum on Indodax
Well, for those of you who want to buy Ethereum on Indodax, you can listen to the following methods. For those of you who are not yet a member of Indodax, you can register here.
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for Ethereum in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy Ethereum. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.