The Dogecoin (DOGE) crypto asset has again risen to its highest price in history, IDR 10,000. Let’s discuss what causes DOGE to go up.
DOGE recorded the highest price increase in the history of IDR 10,000. This makes DOGE’s market cap or market capitalization increase by USD 89 billion. This increase made it the number 4 crypto with the highest market cap after Bitcoin in the first place, Ethereum and BNB, in second and third place.
However, Do You Know Why DOGE Went Up?
Is DOGE’s increase this time still because of Elon Musk on Twitter? Let’s discuss the two drivers of the DOGE price up.
1. eToro Listing DOGE
It seems that DOGE’s rise this time is not due to Elon Musk’s tweets anymore. One of the reasons for the increase was because the Israeli trading platform had listed DOGE.
Initially, eToro refused to list DOGE. However, this action received opposition from the community and its members.
In e-mailed to customers, eToro stated, Dogecoin’s offering is part of a “further expansion of crypto services”, which now includes 19 cryptocurrencies.
In his statement, eToro actually stated that DOGE has an inflation hedging function. In fact, it has the advantage of Bitcoin being a very cheap price and easy for transactions, in addition to fast transaction times, unlike Bitcoin.
2. Oakland Athletics Baseball Team Use DOGE
DOGE is very popular in the United States. Not only because of Elon Musk and Tesla, DOGE has also served as multiple payments on several internet platforms, such as the Reddit forums and others.
In fact, the popularity of DOGE is also used for other sales in the country. As was done by baseball Oakland Athletics. They provide payment by DOGE.
Uniquely, this strategy is not limited to taking advantage of DOGE’s popularity. Because Oakland Athletics believes that cryptocurrencies like DOGE can be an attractive investment.
They hope that the DOGE they collect from Oakland Athletics supporters can increase in the future, according to the predictions of DOGE’s increase.
Interested in buying DOGE at Indodax? Here’s how
For those of you who are interested in buying DOGE to invest in Indodax, you can follow the following methods:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click this link
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the market.
- Look for DOGE. Then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price do you want to buy DOGE. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to wait patiently for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price using the instant method.
- If you sell using the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling