Uniswap the leading automatic market maker (AMM) platform on the Ethereum blockchain, is back to running the liquidity mining program. This has been confirmed by Uniswap founder Hayden Adams, as reported by Coindesk.
This is certainly good news for the stakers. Let’s look at the reviews.
Overview of Uniswap
Uniswap is a protocol that allows buyers and sellers to exchange ERC-20 tokens without having to use an order book and other intermediaries. Hayden Adams was the one who invented this platform.
The project operates without charging platform fees or intermediary fees. Uniswap only charges gas fees on the Ethereum network. The platform has a token with the same name or familiar with the abbreviation UNI.
Liquidity Mining Uniswap
Liquidity mining or liquidity mining is a type of yield farm where users of decentralized financial products (DeFi) earn additional tokens on top of their expected yield on a regular basis. It aims to place assets into a liquidity pool.
The platform sends, or distributes, governance tokens, UNIs to eligible holders. The holder then runs a very short liquidity mining program across several major liquidity pools.
Since then there has been no way for users to obtain new UNIs (except the Uniswap grant program). And the moment to get Uniswap will happen again.
However, at the launch of UNI, Uniswap reserved 430 million units to be distributed in various ways, including liquidity mining.
Uniswap Expands DeFi Network
Uniswap released the third version or Mainnet V3 of its software this June. The platform has quickly become the most popular decentralized exchange on Ethereum.
Previous versions of auto market makers could be knocked out of the market due to large trades and wasted liquidity.
This new version allows sophisticated market makers to lock their deposits within the range that traders may want to trade with. This increases efficiency for traders.
The launch of the mainnet V3 and the upcoming relaunch of Liquidity Mining will make the DeFi space bigger. So that more and more people will enter the DeFi realm and benefit.
In fact, this can also affect the price of UNI tokens to increase in the future.
How to Buy Uniswap on Indodax
You can buy UNI crypto assets on Indodax.
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for Uniswap in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy Uniswap. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.