This week, SRM crypto assets will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on November 3, 2021 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on November 4, 2021 also at 14:00 WIB.
Curious? Let’s start here because before you buy, it is important for you to find the background of a project so that you can have the most suitable crypto asset. And this time, Indodax Academy will share and you can read this article to get to know more about Serum (SRM).
What is Serum?
Serum is a decentralized exchange (DEX) and ecosystem that brings unprecedented speed and low transaction fees to decentralized finance (DeFi).
Serum is the only high-performance DEX designed around a fully on-chain central border order book and matching engine. Ecosystem partners can write with Serum’s on-chain order book to share liquidity and strengthen their trading features for institutional and retail users.
Given the popularity of DeFi and the growth of DEX on Ethereum, users and developers are constrained by high fuel costs and slow transactions. Serum aims to solve these traditional DeFi problems, as well as problems of centralization, low capital efficiency, and liquidity segmentation.
SRM utilities and governance tokens allow users to receive discounts on protocol fees and voting rights; 100% of exchange fees flow back to SRM through buy and burn, bet rewards and ecosystem grants.
Who is the Founder of Serums?
Serum is an open source project created by a consortium of partners including FTX, Alameda Research, and the Solana Foundation. Its development is currently supported by the Serum Foundation, backed by a group of experts in cryptocurrency, trading and decentralized finance. The project borrows much of its design and thought leadership from a large number of companies in the cryptocurrency and finance industry.
What Makes SRM Unique?
The central limit order book and DEX serum matching engine provide liquidity and price-time priority matching for traders and drafting projects. Users benefit from this exchange model through the ability to choose their price, size and trade direction. Drafting projects benefit from Serum’s existing architecture, bootstrap liquidity and matching services.
SERUM Crypto Assets
CoinMarketCap’s current rating is #108, with an immediate market cap of $989,837,219 USD and has an outstanding supply of 133,231,781 SRM and max. supply 10,161,000,000 SRM.
How to Buy SRM Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy SRM crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting November 5, 2021 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for SRM in the Rupiah market then click
- After logging in, you just have to buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy SRM. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.