OGN listing on Indodax, open deposit June 9, 2021, and open trading from June 10, 2021, at 14.00 WIB. OGN is a token of the Origin Protocol.
Understanding how blockchain projects work is a fundamental analysis that you can do before you decide to buy a crypto asset.
This time, OGN is listed on Indodax. We will discuss what exactly OGN is. Is it interesting for you to collect? Let’s discuss this in this article.
What is Origin Protocol (OGN)?
Origin Protocol (OGN) is a network that allows market participants to share goods and services over a peer-to-peer (P2P) network. The platform aims to create a vast online marketplace by leveraging the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain and the Interplanetary File System (IPFS) to eliminate the need for intermediaries.
The protocol allows the creation of decentralized settings where buyers and sellers can connect, check available listings, write reviews, and perform many other actions. With this, the use of fractional assets can be traded more easily.
The Origin Protocol addresses the fundamental problems of existing online marketplaces, such as unfair transaction fees, lack of transparency, drive for innovation, and centralization issues. The protocol creates a decentralized environment and incentivizes buyers and sellers to facilitate business.
What is Unique about the Origin Protocol?
The Origin Protocol aims to distract the economy by establishing a decentralized P2P network between merchants and bypassing traditional go-betweens. Origin Protocol’s vision is to create a distributed system.
Users can promote their products. This protocol focuses on the free trade of all goods and services at actual market prices without the interference of third parties.
Origin aims to create a conducive environment for online market players by:
Lower OGN Transaction Fee
The Origin Protocol eliminates the need for intermediaries who charge fees to process transactions. This protocol allows access to fair prices for goods and services.
How much is OGN Supply?
The Origin Protocol runs on its native OGN token, which is used in the incentive, staking, governance, and payment systems. The total supply of OGN is 1,000,000,000 tokens, of which 20.24% has been allocated to the team. As of March 2021, the circulating supply of OGN is 241,859,681.
How to Buy OGN on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy OGN on Indodax, you can open a deposit on June 9, 2021. For trading, you can start on June 10, 2021. For those of you who want to know how you can follow the instructions below:
- For those who are not yet a member, click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, if you click this link.
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Look for OGN. Then click.
- After entering, you must buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy OGN. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time patiently.
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method.
- You can place an order after buying if you sell with the limit method. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.