eBay refused to use Bitcoin or other crypto assets on its platform in 2019. However, as more and more companies start accepting crypto assets as a form of payment, eBay will provide crypto payments.
eBay seems to be following in the footsteps of Paypal which did this in the last few months. In addition, eBay also adds to the list of companies that buy Bitcoin. Lastly, there is Tesla which does it.
Brief Explanation About eBay
eBay is a leading online marketplace company in the United States that is constantly assessing developments in the world’s finances and always looking at the most relevant forms of payment for consumers. Although the plan said by the CEO of eBay is still in progress, this payment via Bitcoin is something we are monitoring.
Why does eBay Buy Bitcoins?
Given that many companies have already made payments via crypto, among others, Tesla has accepted bitcoin as payment for its electric cars, while payments giant PayPal last year started allowing customers to buy, sell, and store crypto assets using a wallet on PayPal.
Jamie Lannone also said in a CNBC interview on Monday that eBay is exploring opportunities to use NFT on the eBay platform in an easy and concise way. However, it is not explained in detail.
Will Bitcoin Price Go Up?
Usually, bulk buying or providing Bitcoin payment features like this will affect the price. As happened in the purchase of Bitcoin by Tesla, and the provision of payment features by Tesla and Paypal.
After they released the Bitcoin payment feature, the demand for Bitcoin became high. As a result, Bitcoin will increase fantastically.
Because one of the factors that increases the price of Bitcoin is demand. High demand to high price. That is, the higher the demand, the higher the price increase.
So most likely, the price of Bitcoin will increase drastically after this purchase. Although, it is possible, the price of Bitcoin will decline at any time due to a saturated market.
Is It Too Late to Buy Bitcoin?
The highest price of Bitcoin in history (all time high / ATH) is IDR 950 million in history, which occurred in March 2021. Currently, Bitcoin is still not at its highest level and is still at the side way level.
Well, because Bitcoin will most likely go up, it’s not too late for you to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is most likely still going up again. Although currently, Bitcoin has reached IDR 820 million, (7 May 2021).
Here’s How to Buy Bitcoin on Indodax
Well, for those of you who are interested in buying Bitcoin on Indodax, you can follow these steps:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, if you click this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Search BTC. Then click
- After logging in, you just have to buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy BTC. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method.
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling