This week, the Everscale crypto asset will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on August 31st, 2022 at 14:00 WIB (UTC +7) and open trading will start on September 1st, 2022 also at 14:00 WI (UTC +7).
Did you know? Everscale has dynamic multithreading and sharding technology!
Curious? Let’s read more here!
What is Everscale?
Everscale is a layer-1 PoS blockchain network of the 5th generation. It is one of the most technologically advanced blockchain networks, and that is not a marketing exaggeration. Everscale incorporates all of the blockchain innovations and concepts of recent years. Its versatility helps it to develop as a decentralized hub for lots of blockchains and resource-demanding applications such as GameFi, DeFi, micro-transactions, real-time bidding, etc.
EVER is the native token of Everscale that serves as a fee token and governance token. EVER is listed on multiple exchanges. On some exchanges it is featured in the wrapped ERC-20 version, called WEVER.
The Key Features of Everscale Network (EVER)
- High performance with a proven live world scale of 60K+ TPS
- Extremely low fees
- Bridges with Ethereum, Cardano, BNB Chain, Polygon, Phantom, Avalanche, Milkomeda, and Tezos, and the capability to be easily connected to other networks
- A well developed ecosystem that includes wallets, decentralized exchanges, NFTs, GameFi, and much more
What Makes Everscale Unique?
Everscale has dynamic multithreading and sharding technology. The blockchain consists of a Masterchain and a multitude of shards, called workchains. The Masterchain contains all block proofs from all workchains in the network, so the network’s security depends on it, similarly to Polkadot and Ethereum 2.0. But, unlike other blockchains, on Everscale, sharding is dynamic: a new workchain can be added any time when the capacity of the current workchains is almost utilized, to prevent even the slightest congestion. Also, when a new validator node joins Everscale, it gets assigned to a workchain and to a thread, so the validators don’t have to process data of the whole network. They only handle a limited amount of data, so the overall throughput of the network is the cumulative amount of transactions that the workchains are able to process.
To sum up, there’s always more room to add capacities to handle any load, so that the network can scale almost infinitely – that’s something that no other blockchain can offer.
Everscale Crypto Assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #245, with a live market cap of $116,375,333 USD. It has a circulating supply of 1,236,951,465 EVER coins and a max. supply of 2,000,000,000 EVER coins.
How to Buy Everscale Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy Everscale crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting September 1st, 2022 at 14:00 WI (UTC +7).
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for Everscale in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy Everscale. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.