The NanoByte crypto asset this week, will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on April 27, 2022 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on April 28, 2022 also at 14:00 WIB.
One of the crypto assets present in the last week of April, NBT’s vision is to make crypto mainstream, NanoByte aims to bridge cryptocurrency to traditional/conventional currency systems. Let’s cut to the chase! Come and find out more here!
What is NanoByte?
NanoByte is a crypto assets project with a bold vision to drive crypto adoption and make crypto mainstream, with Indonesia as their first market.
Vision to make crypto mainstream, NanoByte aims to bridge crypto assets to traditional/conventional currency systems, by making crypto wallets enabled and aligned with FIAT products such as e-money, credit cards, insurance, and other investments.
NanoByte has entered into a partnership with Sinar Mas Financial Group, one of the largest conglomerates in Indonesia. They have also established partnerships with various Indonesian institutions and parties. This partnership approach will ensure the best crypto use cases and offerings for users.
Drive crypto adoption by bridging crypto with the world of traditional finance
The token will support the implementation of three main use cases: a payment bridge acting as a user acquisition strategy, an investment bridge & a financial services bridge to support the NanoByte revenue engine. Lastly, partnerships & ecosystems will play a big role to reach a bigger target market and realize the NanoByte use case.
NBT Crypto Assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #4384, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 10,000,000,000 NBT coins.
How to Buy NBT Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy NBT crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting April 27, 2022 at 14:00 WIB
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for NBT in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy NBT. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.