Hopefully the second week of September 2023 will bring interesting surprises for you loyal INDODAX members, because now Gitcoin (GTC) Coin is present at INDODAX and ready to become a valuable part of your asset portfolio.
Open deposits will start on September 13 2023 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on September 14 2023 at 14:00 WIB.
Apart from being pegged to the Indonesian Rupiah, the GTC coin crypto asset will also be placed on the ERC20 network.
Are you interested in buying this crypto asset? Come on, read the complete information first below.
Gitcoin (GTC) Coin
Data and Information
Gitcoin describes itself as a community of builders, creators, and protocols that have come together to develop the future of the open internet. Gitcoin creates a community that supports new infrastructure for Web3 including tools, technologies and networks to encourage development in the open source field.
Founder of Gitcoin (GTC) Coin
Gitcoin was founded by Keving Owocki and Scott Moore. Owocki is CEO, Moore leads technical growth and research director.
Gitcoin (GTC) Coin Crypto Asset Rating
The current ranking of the Gitcoin crypto asset according to CoinMarketCap is #306, with a market cap of IDR 898,336,417,482. There is a circulating supply of 65,042,854 Gitcoins and the maximum supply has no limit.
How to Buy Gitcoin (GTC) Coin Crypto Assets on INDODAX
For those of you who want to buy the crypto asset Gitcoin (GTC) coin, you can buy it on INDODAX starting September 14 2023 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet members, you can register directly at INDODAX.
- After successfully registering, you can log in to your Indodax account, and if you are confused, you can read how to make a deposit here.
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the INDODAX crypto market page.
- Search for gitcoin (GTC to IDR) on the IDR market, then click it.
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and the price at which you want to buy a GTC coin. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time.
After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method.
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.