Indodax has again increased the number of its crypto assets. This time, Glitch is listing on Indodax.
Prior to this, Indodax listed 131 crypto assets. Indodax has partnerships with various crypto asset developers around the world.
Glitch Crypto Asset Explanation
Using a delegated proof of stake (DPOS) system and is known as The Defi Operating system. Glitch was built to facilitate trustless money markets. GLCH is ranked 469 * out of 9,847 crypto assets priced at IDR 14,331-. The total supply is 88,888,888 GLCH.
* Prices and ratings are based on Coinmarketcap.com on May 17, 2021 at 05:00 WIB.
Glitch is a blockchain-agnostic super protocol designed to facilitate trustless financial markets.
Built from the ground up, GLITCH is a DeFi blockchain with the aim of being the world’s first built to support a global alternative to traditional financial systems.
Glitch Finance announced partnerships with various projects such as API3, Polygon (Matic), Orion Protocol, Cellframe to support the GLITCH protocol ecosystem. These projects provide a secure data feed for smart contracts on the GLITCH protocol.
With the presence of these supporting projects, it is possible to support the core GLITCH ecosystem and encourage the development of defi applications on the GLITCH blockchain.
Glitch Market Cap and Supply
Glitch has a total supply: 88,888,888
Market cap as of 17 May 2021: USD 0.06358
Price: IDR 14,331 (per 17 May 2021)
Open Deposit: 19 May 2021
Open Trade: 20 May 2021
How to Buy Glitch
For those of you who want to buy Glitch, you can follow the instructions below:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click this link
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the market.
- Search for GLCH. Then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price do you want to buy GLCH. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to wait patiently for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price using the instant method.
- If you sell using the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.