As we know, Bitcoin has become a concern in the last few months because a lot of attention has been paid to its environmental impact. Meanwhile, several companies are making efforts to minimize the carbon footprint of crypto assets.
Crypto assets that use a ‘Proof of Storage’ or ‘Proof of Stake’ system use much less energy than currencies using a block grid, which does not require mining. In recent months, we can see that investors are turning to crypto assets that are more environmentally friendly or sustainable.
Many crypto assets are already focused on sustainability, one of which is HBAR. In this article, we will discuss crypto assets that are included in crypto assets that are sustainable in 2021.
HBAR at a glance
Hedera Hashgraph passed the number of Ethereum (ETH) transactions on May 6, 2021, making it one of the largest crypto asset networks in the world.
In theory, Hedera Hashgraph can process more than 100,000 TPS, allowing it to rival Visa and other mainstream payment systems easily. Fortunately, this HBAR cryptocurrency uses much less energy.
Hedera Hashgraph consists of four primary services, including HBAR, a cryptocurrency that enables low-biased and highly customizable transactions. Other benefits include smart contracts, file services, and consensus services.
Why HBAR is a Sustainable Crypto Asset
HBAR is already being used to facilitate sustainability projects. This includes Power Transition, a software system powered by Hedera Hashgraph.
Hedera Hashgraph plans to upgrade more to the network in mid-2021, including introducing sharding. This will divide the network into multiple shards to allow for increased transactions.
A highly scalable digital energy platform enables people and companies to control energy use from microgrids to national grids. This can help reduce costs and move to a zero-carbon economy by dramatically improving communication between players in any size network, resulting in greater energy efficiency.
Power Transition estimates that the Hedera Hashgraph platform is 250,000 times more energy efficient than Bitcoin, using only 0.001-kilowatt hours per transaction, compared to 250 kWh for Bitcoin.
There have been many investors who have started paying attention to sustainable crypto assets. Do you also want to follow in the footsteps of these investors? Well, you can start by buying HBAR crypto assets on Indodax.
Here’s How to Buy HBAR on Indodax
- For those who are not yet a member, click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, if you click this link.
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Search HBAR. Then click.
- After entering, you must buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy HBAR. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time patiently.
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method.
- You can place an order after buying if you sell with the limit method. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.