Hello INDODAX members! There is good news for you! Now INDODAX provides a portfolio feature you can access on the INDODAX mobile app!
Then, what is the portfolio?
A portfolio is a collection of crypto assets that you have. It illustrates the actual value of these assets, which is useful for knowing an asset’s investment value and performance over time.
Portfolio on INDODAX
INDODAX provides a portfolio feature that you can access on the latest version of the INDODAX mobile app!
You can use this feature to monitor your crypto assets in real-time, view transaction history, and safely manage the crypto assets you have.
This feature can help you make investment decisions and monitor the performance of your crypto assets at INDODAX, a combination of your trade and earning results.
In this feature, there are several things you need to know, including:
- When you make withdrawals and deposits on the same day, this can cause your portfolio not to show the real nominal.
- This portfolio is an estimate of the value of the assets you have.
- If your estimated net asset value is below 10,000, then the display of all details showing “percentage” can be “-.”
- The percentage of assets that have just been listed may not match those in the portfolio; therefore, please wait for availability!
- Estimated Asset Value is the estimated total value of all the assets that you own.
- 1D Return Value is the profit for one day that you get from your crypto assets (data will be updated every 00.00 WIB).
- The return value of 30D is the profit for 30 days you get from your crypto assets.
- Net asset value is the total assets you have in your portfolio.
- Asset allocation is the distribution of the assets you have in your portfolio.
- Portfolio performance is the development of assets in the portfolio over time.
With this portfolio feature, it will be more helpful for you to monitor the investment results of your crypto assets.
What are you waiting for? Let’s invest and download INDODAX now!