This week, KSM crypto assets will be listed on Indodax. The open deposit will start on September 15, 2021, at 14:00 WIB, and open trading will start on September 16, 2021, at 14:00 WIB.
Who here is a DOT handler? Kusama is a public blockchain network that runs the same codebase as Polkadot. It aims to be a canary build for the Polkadot network, an experimental and development environment for new features that will eventually be deployed to Polkadot.
Still confused? Take it easy because, before buying, you need to find the background of a project so that you can have the most suitable crypto asset. And this time, Indodax Academy will share, and you can read this article to learn more about Kusama (KSM).
What is Kusama?
The Kusama network consists of a multi-chain architecture. These chains (also called parachains) are interconnected in the network through renting slots in the Relay Chain. For the chain to get a slot, the project must bid for it through auction. The Parachain Slot Auction is conducted to allocate slots to projects with the most KSM bonded coins.
To raise enough KSM to secure a slot, the project may opt for a Parachain loan offering to raise KSM from the public. Holders must bind and lock their KSM coins with the project they wish to support in the hope that the project will secure the slot and go live with the network. Since bidders will take the risk of locking out their KSM, projects will usually offer some reward incentive, one option being that they offer their native tokens if the network launches.
KSM Crypto Assets
KSM trading volume for 24 hours was $316,378,922 before listing on Indodax and has a circulating supply of 9 Million KSM and a total supply of 10 Million.
How to Buy KSM Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those who want to buy KSM crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting September 16, 2021, at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those confused about how to deposit, click on this link.
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Look for KSM in the Rupiah market, then click.
- After entering, you have to buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy KSM. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time patiently.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method.
- You can place an order after buying if you sell with the limit method. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.