Dogecoin (DOGE) was recorded to have increased to its highest price of IDR 2,000. Do you know what causes it?
DOGE is a popular crypto asset for Indodax members. The crypto asset increased by more than 100% in just 3 days. DOGE increases to Rp. 2000 on April 14, 2021, after previously only Rp. 1000.
If we look at the beginning of the year, the increase in DOGE is more than 2000%. At that time, DOGE was sold for less than Rp. 100 silver. In fact, in 2020, the price is even cheaper.
If you have had DOGE since the beginning of 2021 or 2020, congratulations! You have succeeded quite a lot.
However, do you know what causes the DOGE price increase? Then, for those of you new members or beginners who are confused about how to buy DOGE, we will discuss here.
Definition and Explanation of DOGE
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a crypto asset that is a derivative or fork of Litecoin. Meanwhile, Litecoin is a derivative or fork of Bitcoin in mining. DOGE has unlimited limits.
DOGE is a crypto asset created by Jackson Palmer in 2014. DOGE is taken from the DOGE dog meme. The naming is taken from a joke so that it is easy to recognize.
DOGE is a crypto asset that is used as payment on several platforms such as Reddit. This crypto is very popular in the United States and other countries.
Cause DOGE Has Increased Prices
The more people who are interested in a crypto asset, the price will increase. Because indeed one of the causes of the increase in crypto prices is demand.
DOGE has increased because Tesla and SpaceX are busy writing about DOGE on Twitter, a few days ago. They explain various things about DOGE. This certainly lures people to buy crypto assets with the dog’s emblem.
Elon Musk, the owner of the two companies, has always been a favorite of DOGE. He claims to have been the CEO of Dogecoin. He also mentioned that DOGE will be better than Bitcoin, in the future.
Could DOGE Price Rise Again?
Because indeed many predict that top ranked crypto assets will experience an increase in price. Along with the development of the technology they present.
Then, will this apply to DOGE? And what will make it rise again?
DOGE is not as good as Bitcoin. Because it does not have a limit or is not limited, DOGE is usually used as a means of payment. However, there are no fundamentals that say DOGE will increase.
However, analysts from the United States believe that DOGE will increase its price to 3 USD or around IDR 45,000 this year. Will that happen?
How to Buy DOGE on Indodax
Well, for those of you who want to buy DOGE on Indodax, you can follow the following methods:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click this link
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the market.
- Look for DOGE. Then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price do you want to buy DOGE. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to wait patiently for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price using the instant method.
- If you sell using the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling
So, that’s how to buy DOGE on the Indodax market. Don’t forget to watch other interesting articles and videos on Indodax.Academy. Also make sure you don’t miss other interesting information on Indodax’s official social media.