This week, the crypto asset Alitas (ALT) coin will be listed on Indodax. The open deposit will start on 15 September 2021 at 14:00 WIB, and open trading will also start on 16 September 2021 at 14:00 WIB.
Alitas is the basic infrastructure of a new generation of value networks running on the BSC.
Still confused? Take it easy because, before buying, you need to find the background of a project so that you can have the most suitable crypto asset. And this time, Indodax Academy will share, and you can read this article to learn more about Alitas (ALT).
What is Alitas (ALT) Coin?
Alitas is the basic infrastructure of a new generation value network, dedicated to building a new generation of underlying trusted network protocols and providing an efficient, convenient, secure, and stable development and deployment environment for customers worldwide. The unique Alitas architecture completely replaces the traditional chain structure.
Alitas claims that there are three technical advantages of its platform:
A tolerance algorithm is used to replace consensus to solve data consistency. Through the original Alitas structure, included nodes can obtain legitimate transaction references, realizing complete decentralization.
Star Drop Effect
The meaning of this unique term is random or a random system that introduces nodes to gain transaction legitimacy. So the security of transaction privacy is very high.
Alitas’s structure is used to organize blocks. When achieving complete decentralization and absolute security, a transaction on Alitas’s platform can break through performance bottlenecks, and TPS can reach 30,000+ per second.
ALITAS Based on Coinmarketcap
It’s current ranking on CoinMarketCap is #238, with an immediate market cap of $222,836,191 before listing on Indodax. It has an outstanding supply of 60,000,000 ALT and max. supply 1,000,000,000 ALT.
How to Buy ALT Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy ALITAS crypto assets (ALT to IDR), you can buy them at Indodax. Here’s how to buy the ALITAS crypto asset:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link.
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Look for ALT in the Rupiah market, then click.
- After entering, you must buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy ALT. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time patiently.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method.
- You can place an order after buying if you sell with the limit method. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.