Ethereum is rumored to be used by Israel. This is a positive trend after Bitcoin was legalized and became the legal currency in El Salvador, and was followed by several other Latin American countries. Interestingly, Ethereum is trending on Twitter.
As recently reported, many countries are following in El Salvador’s footsteps. A country located in South America, namely Panama, will start making crypto assets an official trading tool in July.
Although, this news is still being debated, this will also be a good step for all of us.
Ethereum at a Glance
Ethereum is a public peer-to-peer network with their own digital currency which you know as Ether (ETH). This crypto asset, created by Vitalik Buterin in 2014. Actually, this crypto asset exists to complement Bitcoin.
Ethereum is here to create a network that allows crypto assets and blockchain projects to emerge from its network.
As the most popular altcoin and the highest market cap, Ethereum has always been a pioneer of new blockchain technologies, such as DeFi and NFT which have been booming since last year.
For those of you who hold Ethereum crypto assets, this could be good news for you. These crypto assets will be used as digital currency in the state of Israel. The Bank of Israel is currently piloting its internal digital shekel using Ethereum technology.
This happened because last May, the central bank gave a statement that the digital payment system makes transactions simple and also provides security for both parties in conducting transactions.
Not only the State of Israel, you know, but it is reported that South Korea is also using the Ether network as the digital currency of the South Korean state. This good news makes the potential for Ethereum to be able to return to its highest price last May, which reached up to 62.5 million Rupiah.
Do you think ETH could exceed the price last May? Before returning to the highest price, you can start buying ETH now at Indodax, with a capital of only Rp. 10,000, you can already have Ethereum crypto assets, you know!
How to Buy ETH on Indodax
Follow the steps below if you want to buy ETH
- For those of you who are not yet a member, click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, if you click this link.
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Look for Ethereum. Then click.
- After logging in, all you have to do is buy by filling in your balance and at what price you want to buy Ethreum. Or you can also buy it instantly or directly.
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method.
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.