This week, the Flux crypto asset will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on November 16th, 2022 at 14:00 WIB (UTC +7) and open trading will start on November 17th, 2022 also at 14:00 WIB (UTC +7).
Flux (FLUX) works with ERC-20 networkis. Flux (FLUX) is the first truly decentralized Web3 infrastructure, with no single point of failure and 100% uptime. Curious? Come on, read more here!
Data and Information
Flux is the crypto that powers the Flux ecosystem. It has several uses, including purchasing resources, pledging nodes, pushing transactions in FluxOS, and rewarding FluxNode miners and operators for providing computing resources.
Flux Ecosystem to empower everyone to develop, deploy and use the decentralized Internet of the future: Web3
Today the Flux ecosystem consists of a native minable crypto POW ($FLUX), a powerful decentralized computing Flux Network (FluxNodes), a Linux-based operating system (FluxOS), an excellent digital asset platform (Zelcore), and finally, the Flux blockchain for on-chain governance, parallel economy, and assets to provide interoperability with other blockchains and DeFi access.
Founder of Flux
Flux has three founders:
- Daniel Keller from the US is Flux’s Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer. A technology-savvy leader with 25+ years of extensive experience in technology infrastructure, large-scale project operations, leadership, and the ability to bridge effective communications across organizations.
- Tadeas Kmenta is the second Co-Founder, who has been developing this project since its inception and currently works as Chief Innovations Officer focusing on emerging and evolving technologies developed in Flux and FluxOS.
- The third Flux Co-Founder is Parker Honeyman, Chief Operations Officer, an engineer who brings proven technical know-how and development processes to the project.
What makes Flux unique?
Decentralization is significant for Flux Web3. Many projects call themselves “Web3” but use a meaningful infrastructure, which means they are not decentralized. The applications running on them are likely to be affected by ‘one point of failure’ as data centers have to experience downtime, which is constantly happening in the cloud.
Flux is the first truly decentralized Web3 infrastructure, with no single point of failure and 100% uptime. Flux has developed PoUW. The impact of Proof of Work Beneficial on the crypto and traditional industries will be tremendous. This is one of the most significant projects Flux has undertaken and has the potential to change how we view the Proof of Work blockchain and solve a current problem that often gets negative attention from blockchain critics.
Flux wants to use the massive amount of computing power its GPU miners use to solve real-world problems instead of the random problems used in traditional PoW chains. The real-world problems that can be used range from encoding video to predicting the weather to helping research teams with their machine-learning models.
Flux Crypto Assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #148, with a live market cap of $163,106,615 USD. It has a circulating supply of 281,013,762 FLUX coins and a max. supply of 440,000,000 FLUX coins.
How to Buy Flux Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy Flux crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting November 16th, 2022 at 14:00 WI (UTC +7).
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link.
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market.
- Look for Flux in the Rupiah market then click.
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy Flux. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time.
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method.
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.