The KAVA crypto asset this week will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on March 30, 2022 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on March 31, 2022 also at 14:00 WIB.
One of the crypto assets of the BEP2 type, KAVA is now available on Indodax. KAVA is a software protocol that allows its users to borrow and lend assets without the need for financial intermediaries Let’s cut to the chase! Come and find out more here!
What is KAVA
Kava is a software protocol that uses multiple cryptocurrencies to allow its users to borrow and lend assets without the need for traditional financial intermediaries.
In this way, Kava is considered one of a number of emerging decentralized finance (DeFi) projects. However, while most DeFi projects run on Ethereum, Kava is instead built on Cosmos, a design decision that the team says adds additional functionality.
Users of its platform lock cryptocurrencies into smart contracts at Cosmos so they can borrow loans denominated in USDX, a cryptocurrency pegged to the US dollar value.
CEO of KAVA
The CEO of KAVA is Brian Kerr, Kava is built on the Cosmos SDK. KAVA is rapidly gaining momentum as the most trusted DeFi platform for institutional clients worldwide.
Kava plans to take another step forward towards that goal through integration with Cosmos’ recently launched Inter-Blockchain Communication Protocol (IBC). Kava will then use IBC to make Chainlink’s widely-used and secure decentralized data feed available to blockchains across the wider Cosmos ecosystem.
Kava leverages a feature in Cosmos called zones to manage the crypto assets it receives, which are then run in programs on an independent network. This allows the project to expand the number of crypto assets that borrowers can use to include XRP, BNB, and BTC, among.
By pledging cryptocurrency to print USDX, users receive weekly rewards in the form of KAVA, the cryptocurrency Kava.
How Kava Works
Kava allows users to lock assets in special smart contracts and borrow USDX.
On the back, this creates what is known as a collateralized debt position (CDP), a contract designed to ensure the value of USDX remains pegged to the US dollar.
KAVA Crypto Assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #118, with a live market cap of $488,225,078 USD. It has a circulating supply of 160,506,221 KAVA coins and the max. supply is not available.
How to Buy KAVA Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy KAVA crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting March 30, 2022 at 14:00 WIB
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for KAVA in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy KAVA. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.