This week, the VET crypto asset will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on March 02, 2022 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on March 03, 2022 also at 14:00 WIB.
Being one of the first four new crypto assets on Indodax in March 2022, VET is a blockchain platform focused on creating an ecosystem that companies can use for products and information. Let’s cut to the chase! Come and find out more here!
In 2015, VeChain was founded by Sunny Lu, former CIO of Louis Vuitton China. The project started as a subsidiary of Bitse, one of the largest blockchain companies in China. Initially, the VEN token worked on the Ethereum blockchain. VeChain transitioned to its own blockchain and was renamed in 2018. As part of the rebranding, the VEN blockchain became the VeChainThor (VET) blockchain.
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain platform focused on creating an ecosystem that companies can use for products and information. Ecosystems allow for transparency and symmetrical information. The VeChain token is called VET and serves as fuel on the VeChain platform.
The project is built on the VeChainThor public blockchain and wants to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem, which circulates itself and is scalable. VeChain strives to provide resources for anyone who wants to solve real-world economic problems. The VeChain platform wants to create market transparency to authorized stakeholders, by providing a 360-degree view of information related to its products and business processes, such as storage, transportation and supply.
VET Crypto Assets
The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #42, with a live market cap of $2,574,905,633 USD. It has a circulating supply of 64,315,576,989 VET coins and a max. supply of 86,712,634,466 VET coins.
How to Buy VET Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy VET crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting 02 March 2022 at 14:00 WIB
Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for VET in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy VET. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place orders after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.