For those of you beginners who are confused about how to deposit at Indodax, you can make a deposit through a Bank Mandiri account. There are many ways to deposit at Indodax. For those of you who are Bank Mandiri account holders, you can also make a direct deposit to Bank Mandiri. You don’t have to bother going to offline outlets or merchants. In fact, for those of you who have the Bank Mandiri mobile application, you can also do it using a smartphone.
What is Deposit?
For those of you who are beginners, maybe you don’t know what a deposit is, let’s talk about it. A deposit is to put money into the Indodax platform. This means, you send some money and put it into an account in your Indodax account.
This is the first step for you after your account has been successfully leveraged. You can also use it many times without any limitations. You can increase your balance by deposit whenever and however much you want.
Oh yes, a deposit at Indodax can start from only IDR 10,000. You don’t have to worry that your money will be able to withdraw your balance when you make a profit or withdraw your account again. Because you are not trading using a demo account.
You can also make withdrawals to your account anytime and anywhere.
Deposit at Indodax Via Bank Mandiri
- If you don’t have an account, you can register at this link. Follow the instructions and wait for the lever.
- First login to your indodax account
- Go to the wallet page, in a column like this picture.
- Then select IDR or Rupiah. In the Rupiah deposit column, click I understand, continue depositing
- After that, enter the deposit amount. And in the Source of Funds column, select bank transfer. Select Bank Mandiri virtual account transfer.
- Then transfer to 890339808122235349. Make sure you read the policies and conditions on this page.
- Then, you transfer through your Bank Mandiri account, either online or through an ATM. Transfer with the money you want.
- After that your balance will be entered.
Why does the balance at Indodax not increase?
- You need to pay attention to all the instructions in this article and see the instructions on the Indodax.com website when making a deposit.
- Make sure you transfer from the account that matches the name of your ID card or your registered account. You will not be able to transfer from a bank that is not your account name.
- If there are problems, you can read about them here.