This week, LRC crypto assets will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on 10 November 2021 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on 11 November 2021 also at 14:00 WIB.
The upward momentum for Loopring comes as high fees on the Ethereum network continue to encourage users to explore lower-cost options, which resulted in a new record high daily trading volume of $75 million on Loopring on November 2.
Curious? Take it easy, because before buying, it is important for you to find the background of a project so that you can have the most suitable crypto asset. And this time, Indodax Academy will share and you can read this article to know more about Loopring (LRC).
What is Loopring?
Loopring is a zk-Rollups layer two scaling solution for the Ethereum network that specializes in decentralized exchange (DEX) creation and payment protocols.
VORTECS™ data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro began detecting a bullish outlook for the LRC on November 5, ahead of the recent price hike.
LRC is a Loopring crypto asset token based on Ethereum, an open protocol designed to build a decentralized crypto exchange.
In 2020, the average daily trading volume of the entire crypto asset market fluctuated in the approximate range of $50-$200 million. Most of that trade is done on centralized crypto asset exchanges — online platforms operated by private companies that store user funds and facilitate the matching of buy and sell orders.
Such platforms have a number of drawbacks that are common to all of them, so a new type of exchange — decentralized — has emerged to try to mitigate these disadvantages. However, a fully decentralized exchange is not without its own drawbacks.
Loopring’s intended goal is to combine centralized order matching with decentralized on-blockchain order completion into a hybridized product that will capture the best aspects of both centralized and decentralized exchanges.
The LRC token was publicly available during the initial coin offering (ICO) in August 2017, while the Loopring protocol was first deployed on the Ethereum mainnet in December 2019.
LRC Crypto Assets
According to CMC, Loopring is up 37.33% in the last 24 hours. Its current CoinMarketCap rating is #63, with an immediate market cap of $2,756,572,999 USD and has an outstanding supply of 1,325,335,592 LRC and max. supply 1,374,513,896 LRC.
How to Buy LRC Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy LRC crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting 11 November 2021 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for LRC in the Rupiah market then click
- After logging in, you just have to buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy LRC. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.