This week, Cartesi’s crypto asset, CTSI, will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on 10 November 2021 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on 11 November 2021 also at 14:00 WIB.
Currently, CTSI is still running on the BEP20 system, but the price spike for CTSI comes as the project announces the launch of a bridge to the Avalanche network and prepares for its mainnet rollout, which will include delegated staking.
Curious? Take it easy, because before buying, it is important for you to find the background of a project so that you can have the most suitable crypto asset. And this time, Indodax Academy will share and you can read this article to get to know more about Serum (CTSI).
What is Cartesi?
Cartesi is a blockchain protocol focused on integrating traditional tools used by the developer community with decentralized tools that will help develop Smart Contracts and make them widely accessible to everyone.
Cartesi revolutionized Smart Contact programming by allowing developers to code with the main software stack. Noether is a Cartesi side-chain optimized for short data, providing low-cost data availability for DApps.
What Makes Cartesi Unique?
What gives Cartesi a competitive advantage as a layer-2 and optimistic rollup solution is that it allows developers to code their smart contracts and DApps directly with key software components and Linux OS resources.
It represents more of a gradual upgrade for decentralized applications. This is an important step towards the maturity of the entire blockchain ecosystem. Allowing mainstream programmability means that DApp developers have a whole new expressive power to build from simple smart contracts to rather complex ones. It also means opening the door for extensive adoption of regular developers who never program for blockchain, as they will create decentralized applications with a coding experience similar to desktop or web.
CTSI Crypto Assets
Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView show that the price of CTSI has rallied 51% from a low of $0.70 on October 19 to an intraday high of $1.07 as its 24-hour trading volume jumped 587% to $288 million.
Its current CoinMarketCap rating is #165, with an immediate market cap of $399,640,564 USD and has an outstanding supply of 482,707,938 CTSI and max. supply 1,000,000,000 CTSI.
How to Buy CTSI Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy CTSI crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting 11 November 2021 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can return to the market
- Look for CTSI in the Rupiah market then click
- After logging in, you just have to buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy CTSI. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell it at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.