This week, there is a network migration and rebranding of TAD (Tadpole Finance) to Nusa (NUSA). Indodax will support TAD migration on November 2nd, 2022, by redenominating 10 TAD to 1 NUSA. For complete information, please visit the Indodax Blog.
Nusa is a platform that provides complete Web3 and decentralized financial services, you know! Curious? Come on, read more here!
Data and Information
Nusa is a platform that provides complete Web3 and decentralized financial services from trading, swaps, liquidity providers, agriculture, and market loans to NFT Marketplace. Nusa is a further development of Kecebong Finance. Nusa aims to build a simple platform for web3 development, accessible to anyone and creates a healthy ecosystem incentive for its supporters.
Who is behind this project?
Our Co-Founders are William Sutanto and Oscar Darmawan. CEO Wildan Ramadhan and CTO Ifan Wijaya lead the project. Nusa has a partnership strategy with Indodax and Tokenomy.
The NUSA token provides several utilities that can be used in the Nusa Ecosystem. There are special privileges with having a NUSA token:
- Lending Market List
Anyone can list their favorite token on the Nusa lending marketplace by paying with NUSA tokens.
- Make Nusa a Better Place
Participate in the development of Nusa by proposing changes and improvements to the Nusa protocol agreement.
- Tickets for Special Events
Use NUSA tokens as special tickets to participate in the Nusa airdrop event with Promising prizes.
NUSA Crypto Asset
Nusa’s maximum supply is 200,000 NUSA. Migration of TAD to NUSA: 100,000 (50%). Upcoming Feature Reward: 80,000 (40%). Marketing Activities: 20,000 (10%).
How to Buy NUSA Crypto Assets at Indodax
For those of you who want to buy NUSA crypto assets, you can buy them at Indodax. Here’s how to buy:
- For those of you who still need to become a member, you can click the link here.
- After that, make a deposit. Open this link for those who need clarification about how to deposit.
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the market.
- Search for NUSA on the Rupiah market, then click on it.
- After entering, you must buy by filling in your balance and at what price you want to buy NUSA. You can also buy instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you must patiently wait for the price to increase.
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method.
- You can place an order after buying if you sell with the limit method. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.