Good news for INDODAX loyal members because in the first week of July, the crypto asset ssv.network (SSV) Token will be listed on INDODAX.
ssv.network (SSV) runs alongside the ERC20 network and is a fully decentralized DVT network. Curious? Come on, read more here!
Data and Information ssv.network (SSV) Token
ssv.network is a fully decentralized, open-source DVT Network that provides a reusable infrastructure solution for decentralizing Ethereum validators.
The protocol supports the Ethereum validation layer by distributing validator operations across multiple untrusted network nodes (a.k.a Operators).
Cluster node operators operate validators on behalf of stakers and simultaneously help solve the fundamental problems of centralization, redundancy, and security in the Ethereum PoS consensus.
The ETH staking space and potential stakers have various options for running validators.
Because SSV offers stakers a much higher level of security and reliability, they pay SSV tokens ($SSV) fees to the operators they choose to manage their validators and network fees to the DAO.
The ssv.network (SSV) Token utility
The SSV token is used as a network payment layer to align the interests of network participants.
The protocol promotes a ‘free market’ of staking providers (operators) who offer their services to staking providers and compete with each other for TVL (Total Value Locked).
2. Cost Optimization
Shareholders have full control over their fee structure when choosing carriers on the network.
Stakers can also redistribute their KeyShare to different carriers to reduce their costs.
3. Inflows > Outflows
Shareholders must hold a minimum number of SSV Tokens as collateral to avoid potential liquidation.
This covers operator fees for a specified period and helps keep the network solvent by preventing operators from not being paid for their work.
SSV Token Crypto Asset Rating
CoinMarketCap’s current ranking is #137, with a live market capitalization of USD 202,147,847. It has a supply of 10,000,000 SSV coins in circulation and max. Supply not available.
How to Buy Crypto Asset ssv.network (SSV) Token on INDODAX
For those of you who want to buy SSV crypto assets, you can buy them on INDODAX starting July 6, 2023 (GMT+7), at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- Those who still need to become a member can register directly at INDODAX.
- After that, make a deposit, and if you need clarification, you can read how to make a deposit here.
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the INDODAX market.
- Search for SSV on the IDR market, then click on it.
- After entering, you have to buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy SSV. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method.
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.
How are you interested in the crypto asset ssv.network (SSV) token? What are you waiting for? Watch the open deposit on the INDODAX market.
And take advantage of a very profitable crypto investment opportunity & happy trading.