This week, the STORJ crypto asset will be listed on Indodax. Open deposit will start on 8 December 2021 at 14:00 WIB and open trading will start on 9 December 2021 also at 14:00 WIB.
Don’t be fooled by its hard-to-read name, Storj is quite easy to read. “Storage” or its Indonesian meaning is “Storage” is an open source cloud storage platform.
If that’s the case, let’s just find out, what exactly is this project?
What is Storj?
In a white paper published in December 2014, Storj was first introduced to the world as a concept. It will be a decentralized peer-to-peer encrypted cloud storage platform.
Storj is basically an open-source cloud storage platform that utilizes a decentralized network of nodes to host user data and offers rewards to users who contribute their computing resources to the network.
Two years later, an updated white paper was published. Here, decentralized networks — connecting users who need cloud storage space with those with hard drive space to sell — are described. The platform was launched in late 2018.
Uniquely, unlike traditional cloud storage solutions that store data in large data centers, Storj runs on a network of thousands of independent computers. Yes, like Blockchain principles in general. Anyone with a few terabytes of extra space can become a node on the platform by installing Tardigrade. All it takes is a strong and consistent internet connection.
Network efficiency means that hosts pay far less for their data storage than when using traditional cloud storage services.
STORJ Crypto Assets
Initially around 500 million $Storj tokens were minted on the Ethereum blockchain. After Storj Labs hosted a token sale, 75 million of them were burned. Now the total tokens available in circulation are just less than 425 million. In 2017, prior to the token sale, the company locked up 245 million tokens in reserve. The token sale itself had 70 million tokens released into circulation.
CoinMarketCap’s current rating is #128, with an immediate market cap of $640,787,946 USD and has an outstanding supply of 351,538.012 STORJ coins and max. supply is not available. Currently, STORJ works on top of the ERC20 system.
How to Buy STORJ Crypto Assets on Indodax
For those of you who want to buy STORJ crypto assets, you can buy them on Indodax starting December 9, 2021 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet a member, you can click the link here
- After that, make a deposit. For those of you who are confused about how to deposit, click on this link
- After your deposit and balance come in, you can go back to the market
- Look for HNT in the Rupiah market then click
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and at what price you want to buy HNT. You can also instantly or directly at the current price
- After that, you need to patiently wait for the price to increase for some time
- After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.