Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Coin is a distributed, open, and extensible naming system based on the Ethereum blockchain. Come on, find out how to buy it at Indodax Academy.
In the third week of September 2023, Indodax again added the newest crypto asset to its platform, namely the Ethereum Name Service (ENS) token.
You need to know that open deposits of Ethereum Name Service (ENS) tokens will start on September 20, 2023, at 14:00 WIB, and open trading will start on September 21, 2023, at 14:00 WIB.
Apart from being pegged to the Indonesian rupiah, the ENS token crypto asset will also be placed on the ERC20 network. Do you want to know more? Come on, check out all the complete information about the latest crypto assets below!
Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Tokens
Data and information
Ethereum Name Service tokens are a distributed, open, and extensible naming system based on the Ethereum blockchain. ENS converts human-readable Ethereum addresses like john.eth into machine-readable alphanumeric codes that you know from wallets like Metamask. Reverse conversion, associating machine-readable metadata and addresses with human-readable Ethereum addresses, is also possible.
The goal of the Ethereum Name Service is to make the Ethereum-based web more accessible and understandable for humans, similar to how the Internet Domain Name Service made the internet more accessible. Like DNS, ENS also uses a dot-separated hierarchical name system called domains, with domain owners fully controlling their subdomains.
ENS launched with a very successful retroactive airdrop in November 2021 that rewarded users who had registered addresses before the project launched the token. However, in February 2022, the company faced criticism over homophobic tweets by its director of operations.
Founder of Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Token
You need to know that initially, the Ethereum Name Service (ENS) token was part of ENS. It was originally part of the Ethereum Foundation but spun off as a separate organization in 2018. The main developer is Nick Johnson, a software engineer from New Zealand who previously worked at Google and the Ethereum Foundation.
Crypto Asset Rating Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Token
The Ethereum Name Service (ENS) token crypto asset ranking according to the CoinMarketCap website is currently #117, with a market cap of IDR 3,463,374,579,282. There is a circulating supply of 29,698,075 ENS coins and a maximum supply of 100,000,000 ENS tokens.
How to Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Token Crypto Assets on INDODAX
For those of you who want to buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) crypto assets, you can buy them on INDODAX starting September 20 2023 at 14:00 WIB. Here’s how to buy it:
- For those of you who are not yet members, you can register directly at INDODAX.
- After successfully registering, you can log in to your Indodax account, and if you are confused, you can read how to make a deposit here.
- After your deposit and balance are entered, you can return to the INDODAX crypto market page.
- Search for Ethereum Name Service (ENS to IDR) on the IDR market, then click it.
- After entering, all you have to do is buy by filling in the balance and the price at which you want to buy a shred coin. You can also buy it instantly or directly at the current price.
- After that, you need to wait for the price to increase for some time.
After the price increases, you can sell at a higher price with the instant method.
- If you sell with the limit method, you can place an order after buying. Make sure you enter a higher number when selling.
So, what’s the information? Very interesting, right? So what are you waiting for? Don’t waste this golden opportunity, let’s invest in crypto now.